. gdvfc: Traffic Jam In the Airspace?

Sunday 18 April 2010

Traffic Jam In the Airspace?



Iceland Volcano Lightning

Iceland Volcano Ashes Cloud

Iceland Volcano

Oh my god!I was caught in traffic jam again for at least 3 hours a day. Every time I saw an airplane flied over me , I was so impressed by looking at the plane where they can flight all over the world without unnecessary congestion. However, now only I discovered that airlines flight had also being cancelled and postponed, but also disrupted the flying animals . Most air travels was paralysed due to the huge volcano ash clouds on Sunday that disturbed all flights into the European continent. Anyway, I hope that the generous volcano can sympathize on us by reducing its anger and cool down itself before bring more mischief to human.

0 comments: